Thursday, February 2, 2012

Doing some research for work, I came across the National Association of Colleges and Employers website which referred me to a blog that is published by Bellevue University in Washington.  Bellevue U. actually has three employees who post to the blog with each addressing different areas of career and employment advising. They manage the blog with weekly updates, and marking posts in the archives for re-publication at specific times in the academic year.  I hadn't thought of re-posting as a management tool, but after reading about it, it made sense to me.  There's another tool to put in your blogging treasure chest/toobox.

1 comment:

  1. The reposting idea is a good one and I would love to use it with my classes such as this one but in my scenario customized posts are better. I know WOU UCS also refers back to former blogs when it comes to policies and techniques with regard to computers at WOU. They're not actually reposted, just referenced.

    ReplyDelete