Wednesday, February 1, 2012

As we approach the end of this class, I can recall how little I knew about creating a blog at the outset of this course.  It's easy to do; I knew virtually nothing.  When I look at my "creation" I am pleased, and annoyed at the same time.  There is so much that I could add to this blog, so many ways to make it better. In time,  I will do so.  Because it is a site designed to disseminate information, what I have learned is that if you take the time, do the research and do a little work, it is not so difficult to put together a very informative site.  At the same time, I also know that it isn't something you can do once, and say you are finished.  In fact the opposite holds true.  Maintaining and sustaining a blog is an ongoing project.  Finding fresh information, and timing your "retransmissions" appropriately are both important aspects of blogging for educational purposes.  It still boils down to content being at the heart of a quality product.  What excites me about the process is that each door you open in this arena seems to lead to several more.  This makes the exploration informative and educational for the sender as well as the recipient.

No comments:

Post a Comment