Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Reviewing our assignment sheet, today I am pondering blog management plans.  I'm not entirely sure exactly what that means, so will end up checking my text tonight to see if it is addressed in there. 

From what I see of other blogs, and adding a quick dash of common sense, it seems to me that blog management would entail site maintnenance to insure that your links are still functioning. periodic reviews of content to see if the information is current, posting new information as you find it, and checking in with other bloggers and blogs to see what is new in their part of the world.

 Those steps in management apply to virtually everything you do, and as simple as they may seem, it is so easy to let time pass and fall behind in maintenance and updating.  Perhaps the text will have something to amplify this management plan, and if it does, I'll post here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment